We welcome physicians, nurses, pharmacists, allied-health professionals, trainees and students to participate in our Congress.
|Abstract Presenter *||Free|
|HKCC Fellow / Member / Affiliate *||Free|
|Physician (Non-HKCC Member)||HK$1,500|
|Trainee in Medicine, Paediatrics, Surgery, Anaesthesia and Obstetrics & Gynaecology||HK$500|
|Cardiology Course for General Practitioner (including meal & tea breaks)||HK$500|
|Allied Cardiovascular Health Professional|
|Symposium on Saturday Morning only||HK$200|
|Invited Guest, Faculty and Abstract Presenter||Free|
*Fellows / Members / Affiliates of Hong Kong College of Cardiology (HKCC) / Presenting Authors are entitled to free registration of the congress
^Registration fee in US Dollar is for reference only. All the payments are in HK Dollars.
Payment of registration fee (in Hong Kong Dollars) must be made by the following methods:
Credit card (HKD): Visa and MasterCard
Cheque (HKD) made payable to “Hong Kong College of Cardiology”.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation of your registration should be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat. 50% of the registration fee will be refunded if the cancellation is received on or before 9 June 2023. There will be no refund for cancellations made after 9 June 2023.
Letter of Invitation On request, the Congress Secretariat will send a letter of invitation by email to participant to attend the Congress. This invitation is intended to facilitate participant’s travel and visa arrangement and does not imply the provision of any financial or other support.
Rules and Regulations
- The decision of the Hong Kong College of Cardiology shall be final and conclusive.
- Registrations are subject to acceptance on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Registration forms received without payment will not be processed. Please DO NOT send cash.
- Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If you could not receive this confirmation within two weeks, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Congress Programme is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Congress, the only and maximum liability of the Congress Organizer is to refund all the fees paid.
- All enquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat.
- Replacement or transfer is allowed provided the replacement is from the same organization and upon receipt of a written request from the person to be replaced on or before 9 June 2023.
- The Hong Kong College of Cardiology and its affiliates or third parties shall have the rights to assist them in processing my personal data for the purpose of providing scientific education, services and other relevant communication.
- The Hong Kong College of Cardiology and its entities are permitted to collect, store and use my personal data (as defined in the personal data (privacy) ordinance) as provided by me in the application form for the purpose of entering congress.